Thread: Too old to BMX
View Single Post
Old 02-28-20, 10:20 AM
3S1M

Bikes: Schwinn Del Mar, Schwinn Sanctuary, Schwinn Hurricane, Murray Actra, Eastern Shovelhead

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked 139 Times in 90 Posts
Thanks man!!! If you wanna watch my progress, I started an Instagram page. And if you got pics or are on Instagram I'd love to follow it. Mine is @SilentNightSun. Just be prepared to be unwowed. LOL.

I was excited. I did a new trick last night. I did a foot jam and fakied for about 6" and rode away forwards. LOL. I had to do a lot to just get to one where I didn't tip over. LOL. I'm starting to learn how to tailwhip and I'm starting to get sort of close. One time last night my bike rotated about 270 and I twisted a little and moved toward the bike. I think it's possible I might be able to eventually get all the way around and hop back on. If I can do that.... I'll be like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa? That would be mega cool.

The trick I want to learn the most is manuals but man they are not easy. I work on them every night and I'm not getting any farther. I'm starting to feel like I can find the balance point but dang if I can't get past the distance I've already gotten to. I've got a concrete driveway and the joints are just a bit over 9'. Most nights I can make it from one joint to another like one time. And that's as far as I've gotten. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…….

Last edited by 3S1M; 02-28-20 at 10:24 AM.