Old 07-12-21, 09:20 PM
Jasongrace313

Bikes: 82 John Howard built by Dave Moulton, 06 Lemond Croix de Fer, 85 trek 620, Trek Fx 7.2, Giant escape 2, Gt Karakoram, Electra Townie 7D,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked 65 Times in 34 Posts
Man! That is one nasty beast! I love it, great work.
I took mine out with the 41's on it, my son and I raced down alleys, and rode through ditches, ended up at the local skate park where I dropped in on it.
The brakes gotta go.
I'm going to have some wheels made for it, using some hubs I already have. I'm not certain on each of the changes that need to be made just yet, but I was amazed by the potential today.
It was absolutely outstanding at absorbing all the normal chatter I know beat for beat around my neighborhood. A few times maybe a little too plush, like riding a marshmallow or an old-school Cadillac.
However, once it got cruising up above 15-18 it felt extremely confident and almost effortless, like when you get a big boat planed out, I understand completely why it's a great touring bike.

Your thread has been highly motivational and I can't wait to share and learn as I put mine together.

I look forward to gaining the ability to share some photos but I'll change my Avatar to the shot I got today before my son recorded my hitting the ramps.
Likes For Jasongrace313: