Old 05-15-20, 06:55 PM
cdaniels

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked 127 Times in 53 Posts
Originally Posted by m_sasso
After owning one Rossin assumed you had enough knowledge to know what your second ownership was without spelling it out directly for you, that you might grasp why I mentioned Matrix/Cromor frames, my bad surmise, in the future you will get zero credit.

And if you are feeling I criticized you by correcting your misguided assumptions, you have much to learn beyond some simple frame knowledge.
My other Rossin is a Record, yes I know about that one. That does not make me an expert on Ghiblis or Quattros. I would think a senior member would be more helpful to others that have not been on the site as long and are looking for help. Regardless, I am not here to argue with anyone, I am here to learn about what I have. If you can help that would be great but if you just want to talk down to me about my knowledge of a particular brand and supposed quality of my frame then please find another thread. I am looking to find out what I can about this frame so it can be put back together accurately, but maybe that is another "misguided assumption".