View Single Post
Old 02-04-23, 01:06 PM
botty kayer

Bikes: Yes, probably too many but still have a roving eye...

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Liked 2,807 Times in 535 Posts
It got up to 12c today in London, back to finger less gloves and it definitely felt like the coldest part of winter is behind us, Halleluyah!

Its still not really nice enough to be riding around in the countryside, so for now I'm still city bound cycling around looking for un-seasonal color to further convince my brain that spring is coming. The fair weather cyclists have still not emerged from hibernation, so this new bike path sentinel had only me to contend with this morning.

Bike in front of what looked like some therapeutic doodlings by someone....

...but the bike it barely visible against this rowdy backdrop, I've been very much enjoying putting miles on this my most recently built Merckx *enhance*

I then came across this, which made me think of the classic Shakespeare line :"Alas poor Yorick!..."

And while the great bard was reflecting on the brevity of life, I cycle past this next one and am reminded cycling keeps me smiling.

And this one is a collage of various animated characters.

Quiet little back roads, yes they are the actual size, you won't get a Hummer down there.

In the sea of concrete that is the Barbican, my bike zeroes in like a bumble bee to a flower on any color around, a post box.

And my final new art work of the day is my favorite, firstly for framing it so well in the arch, and secondly because the girl has the look of a girl about to sneeze, it's coming....any second now......