View Single Post
Old 10-31-21, 09:48 PM
Rowan

Mentioned: 125 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
Liked 85 Times in 40 Posts
Odd as it may seem, but to me this has been one of the best and most entertaining threads I have seen on BikeForums for ages (even ever). Great bunch of guys who have contributed over the decades to cylcing, health and achievements of all sorts.

And great to see them close up.

I turned 66 in early August, and despite a near-fatal workplace accident in March 2018 which has left me with permanent brain injury, I am still cycling, although not as much as I did before that accident. This year might get to a total of 2,000-plus kilometres, which sounds measily, but is quite an achievement to me now, and thanks a lot to the patience of Machka who has been incredibly thoughtful all the way.

I do miss some of the BikeForums guys who have disappeared along the way. Even over the past weekend, I was thinking a lot about pcad who was very contributable in thoughts and cycling. But I also have contact from to time with others who have done incredibly well, such as Machka and Bill (qcpmsame) both on and off the road in diffierent ways.
Likes For Rowan: