Old 03-10-21, 11:59 AM
ridethecliche
Batüwü Creakcreak

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked 288 Times in 160 Posts
Originally Posted by TheKillerPenguin
A bit off topic but if your TL is 6spd manual, I might know someone that would buy it off of you...
It's not and it also is starting to get rusty around the wheel well that's going to cause the frame to fail inspection before the motor tires. I know you have a TL too right?

Originally Posted by Psimet2001
Regardless of the 41 - that ship sailed a few years back. Chris King told us last September that they weren't sure when they would have rim brake hubs back in stock and were considering never producing them ever again as they sell disc to rim at a rate of like 70:1. When they decided to keep running an odd batch every now and then they reduced the drilling options to 24 and up in the front and 28 and up in the rear. Industry Nine stopped all rim brake hubs last year.

the only people I deal with anymore that are still looking for rim brake stuff is....you guys. A bunch of old racers that just don't want to buy a new bike. I get it but the only rim brake bike I still have left is permanently on my trainer.
I just listed my carbon rim brake wheels for sale since ECCC road season is cancelled this year and because if I don't sell them this season, they're likely not going to be worth anything moving forward. I figure my psimet rim brake road wheels should be good for a while