Old 02-09-21, 04:17 PM
studbike1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by unterhausen
The only way I would run something like this is if I was dedicated to taking it apart on a regular schedule. That doesn't seem to be happening, so the answer is it's not safe. It does make me feel better if it's only threaded way up top.

I'm all for meeting people's physical needs. Is there a reason why your arms can't be lower? Can you show us a picture of the entire bike?
Here is the entire bike. The story behind it is that it was 2 sizes too small so lemonade was made from lemons and it was converted to a "road bike" by reducing the fork length and increasing the offset, decreasing the bar width and increasing the reach. It is a lot of fun to ride, everyone who hops on it loves it. It has the darty steering of a road bike but is still reasonably upright and comfortable. It has 57mm of trail according to the calculator at yojimg dot net

I recently dropped big bucks on these tires, and only then did I realize... should I even be riding this thing? lol

Pro tip: 11 speed sram gripshift plus 11 speed shimano road derailleur = 7/8 speed cassette spacing.

Last edited by studbike1; 02-09-21 at 04:32 PM. Reason: weird URL