Old 10-14-19, 04:00 PM
Jarlybart

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Sad to see the company in the boat they are in but the reality is they built the boat. The company has so much potential and just needs good leadership. It wouldn't take much and I would love to see Hanna get the freedom she deserves from this company where she can be happy and feel what success looks like. I am truly thankful to not have the stress of working there anymore. No budget to market the company the way most are now so it was basically a grass-roots effort just to keep the boat in the water and now swimming with Neptune. I am not worried about the Scholz family but the families of all the employees who feel the need to go down with the ship. If you are reading this and can afford to buy the company, PLEASE BUY THE COMPANY before it's too late. The team there is amazing! Let the Scholz bow out gracefully but bow out...everything you need to make the company work will still be there when they leave. Alan deserves to retire and Hanna deserves to be happy and in a position that brings her joy, BF is not it.

I am not a past disgruntled employee...I promise. I truly care about the team at BF but had to step away to protect my own sanity and knew they could no longer afford me either. I loved many things about working there but with no budget, there was no way to really market the company as it should be marketed and didn't have the support needed to do what was expected of me unless it came out of my own pocket and hope to get paid back at some future point. Just bad business sense/understanding of how business works.

I truly wish them the best and good luck.
Likes For Jarlybart: