Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by termv
So, I am getting the impression

Either a COMPLETE buy out

OR

An extinction level event

Will happen!!!

I concur.

Based on my over 30 years in numerous functions within Finance this would be the best way to ensure the survival of BF past 12 months with the clock starting now!

THE ONLY QUESTION IS WILL BF BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY ATTRACT AN OUTSIDE INVESTOR?

I hope, but I don't know how dire the situation is.

Self-made disaster.

Even BMW(Quandt) have outside finance personnel in order to ensure that the company stays healthy.

Anyway, let see what happens.

If by any chance I would win the lottery, I would buy the outfit.

But it would be a TOTAL Takeover.
The only way it could work for anyone would be to be a complete buyout. Anyone who knows how to run a business would first get rid of the reason the company was losing money. I could say so much but choose not to, just know that the only way the company is to move forward to would be to quickly move-in(like in the next couple weeks while the team is still intact) and buy the business. Keep the team there that is building the bikes and the sales team at least for the short-term among other team members. I would shift some of the duties of a few of the employees to better suit what they are best at and then empower the whole team to put their heads down and start doing what they are best at. They need to know they will have jobs and get paid for their hard work STAT! If you are thinking about buying the company, don't wait!