Old 05-10-21, 07:51 AM
burnthesheep
Newbie racer

Bikes: Propel, red is faster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1575 Post(s)
Liked 1,569 Times in 974 Posts
I'm probably going to eat some more. I've just been eating as I want with the TT training. But somehow still clocked in at a "low" this morning. The skinsuit fits and it's the flattest route ever.

I'm debating with the training the last week and half eating some more erring on the side of wattage gains. It's gonna suck waking up so early for that to eat and hydrate.

Instead of showing up at an all time low weight of 152 to a TT, I'd probably rather be closer to 155.

Rain today, and storms, so likely Zwift for first time in a while. Probably 3x20 in SS. Thursday I am debating a long tempo TT ride at the team ride then say hi after OR taking road bike on the hammer ride. I feel I'm in a good place volume wise in the TT to road ratio as long as I get 2hrs a week in TT. The hammer ride if someone like me makes the front group ends up being rotating at a steady hard power for a good while. Perfect TT training.

For some reason I'm actually finding the mental and pain side of the hour pacing easier than something like a closer to 20min 10 mile time. I feel the hour gives more opportunity to get the pacing honed versus just over 20 minutes. Where you pretty much have one chance that first 8min or so.
Likes For burnthesheep: