Old 02-22-22, 04:29 PM
MinnMan

Bikes: 2022 Salsa Beargrease Carbon Deore 11, 2020 Salsa Warbird GRX 600, 2020 Canyon Ultimate CF SLX disc 9.0 Di2, 2020 Catrike Eola, 2016 Masi cxgr, 2011, Felt F3 Ltd, 2010 Trek 2.1, 2009 KHS Flite 220

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4393 Post(s)
Liked 3,016 Times in 1,865 Posts
Originally Posted by cyclezen
So in line with the start of the season for Evenepoel and McNulty.
Who will you follow and why?
Here's my 'current' list of riders I will follow closely... for now...
The Obvious
Remco Evenepoel - because, who won;t be following him...
Briandon NcNulty -AI guy with great expectations, ever since seeing him race as a junior
Filippo Ganna - Of course...
Egan Bernal - Will he again step greatly into the Grand Tour Lights?
Taj Podacar - Gifted or Juiced? Will he continue to dominate the TDF ?
Richard Carapaz - Will his successes now breed an unrelenting confidence in himself?

The not so obvious:
Damiano Caruso - Will he blossom into Hilly/Mountain race/Grand Tour force, or languish as a domestique, again ?
Magnus Sheffield - When he tries, He is a Force of Nature !
Magnus Cort - is he the 'Son of De Gendt' and be the unrelenting attacker on the hopeless breakway?

And Finally
Wout Van Aert - is he the 'The Cannibal v2' ?
MVDP - Hot & Cold - Will he be the super hot neutron star this season?
Alejandro Valverde - Will he continue to kick butt after going on Social Security & Medicare? Old Guyz RULE !!!
my list, for now...

Whatz your 'watch list' ?

Ride on, and on, and on...
Yuri
Umm, there's no chance of Bernal coming back in time for the Giro or the Tour, and it would be something of a miracle if he could be competitive in the Vuelta. I think we'll all be super-happy for him if he' competitive in 2023.

Bernal stated his desire to return to the highest level of cycling, even if he knows deep down that it might take years or indeed could never happen at all.
https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/ega...y-as-possible/

Similarly MVDP is a total question mark at this time. it's not even clear he can train. https://cyclingmagazine.ca/sections/...poel-training/

Swap in Quintana. He's shown surprisingly great form early.
Where's Roglic?
The Bros. Yates
Angel Lopez
Vingegaard
Sepp Kuss

Also, you don't have any sprinters on your list. Bennett, Ewan, Cavendish, Philipsen, Merlier, Jakobsen, Groenewegen, Viviani.

More will come to mind the moment I hit "submit"

Last edited by MinnMan; 02-22-22 at 08:34 PM.
Likes For MinnMan: