Old 03-03-21, 11:50 PM
Hermes
Version 7.0

Bikes: Too Many

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1340 Post(s)
Liked 2,482 Times in 1,457 Posts
The situation to evaluate guys like Musk is first hand in a competitive situation with others who are as smart, wealthy and driven who have experience in the areas of discussion. Musk is highly competitive intellectually with others and is able to field questions and generate responses that sell. And I am not talking about his BS conference calls he does with analysts about Tesla but the early investors in SpaceX that have teams of space experts.

I listened to Musk talk and met him. He would be a great guy to hang out with however hard to keep up with both intellectually and financially. And a tyrant to work for but not without its rewards.

I have met a lot of Musk types. They are all highly driven and focused. They are almost unstoppable.

Musk is unique in his vision across industries. He disrupted payments with PayPal and space with SpaceX. He has Solar City and Tesla and the Boring Company drilling holes underground in high traffic areas to alleviate traffic congestion. Fintech, Space, Electric power and transportation is a broad portfolio of disruption and success.

I think life sciences has to be next. He may want to live forever. Why not?
Likes For Hermes: