View Single Post
Old 10-14-20, 11:35 AM
@johnoliva1

Bikes: '94 Litespeed Ultimate, Litespeed SS, 72 Raleigh Super Course, 73 Raleigh Super Course SS, 81 Panasonic DX2000 chrome, 74 Panasonic Sport modded, 86' Mongoose ATB Chrome modded, 97 Specialized Stumpjumper modded

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 21 Posts
Originally Posted by rekmeyata
You also find it to be more comfortable than steel, or any other material for that matter, but steel was the king for comfort but TI has it beat. I'm a long-time steel user and I noticed the comfort immediately, I still ride a steel bike to commute and when I switch back to my TI bike on the weekend it's amazing the difference in the ride quality. I have a steel touring bike as well, while I had rather gotten a TI touring bike the price was prohibitive, but the steel touring bike I have makes up for the frame by using larger tires anyways so not a big deal in comfort, but on a road bike with skinny tires it makes a huge difference.
Agreed... I have 5 other bikes, all steel, and I've noticed the old Raleigh soaks up the road the most of my steel bikes, and my 2 chrome frames are the stiffest of the fleet. Glad to have this ti bike for the long hauls. Cheers
Likes For @johnoliva1: