Old 10-06-06, 12:31 AM
wild animals
Real Human Being

Bikes: Sleeping Beauty: 2008 Jamis Aurora

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
okay i've adjusted the handlebars to the best of my ability (even moving the right brake lever over so that my right hand wouldn't rest on the grip shifter) and i now realize that the more days in a row that i ride my bike, the more excruciating the pain is (and the more grip strength i lose--and that problem had almost gone away when i took a few days off of the bike).

i watched my arms and hands while i was riding today, and they did want to turn a little, so just for the hell of it i want to try the north road bars. is it bad if i buy bars that cost 7 dollars?

http://www.amazon.com/Pyramid-Tourin...sporting-goods

should i buy them?

i can't find a darn thing about this model of bar, like what size it is or if it's made of cheese or designed to shatter into a thousand pieces or what. is it to be avoided? i think i just bought a new light system (waiting for confirmation email) so i can't afford to spend a lot of money on handlebars if there's a risk that they won't make my arms feel better. but i decided not to ride to work tomorrow because my arms hurt so bad, so i have to do something. i don't want to drive; i want to ride. i just dont think i should.

thanks !