View Single Post
Old 10-07-22, 08:27 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4335 Post(s)
Liked 3,958 Times in 2,646 Posts
Sounds like that should be rare on a properly maintained bike, improper maintenance will lead to loads of noise and worse. If you take care of your bike it will take care of you if you don't it will be noisy and get more and more dangerous in some cases.

I can agree with the bluetooth speaker thing but I am also a small part of that but generally I am only using the speaker while commuting and rarely see other cyclists and usually am past them rather quickly if I can (not bragging just don't like to hang around people while playing music or with the pandemic still going). If I do run across a bunch of folks I will usually turn down. I do find the music helps me be more "visible" and on frequent occasion I do get a good music reply from motorists or others. I will say no need to go crazy blasting music listen to it so you can hear it and keep an ear on stuff around you and don't play bad music...LOL