View Single Post
Old 04-26-09, 08:48 PM
-holiday76
No one cares

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Liked 106 Times in 64 Posts
I rode 25 or so miles round trip to pick up a handlebar bag from another forum member. It was above 90 degrees today. I made this mistake of not eating before I left or bringing anything with me and completely bonked on the way home. You'd think I'd never have rode a bike before.

First, I had to pic my weapon:

I took the Moto since that's what the bag was going on. Duh.

Then, I rode. My ride took me though Valley Forge Park where I snapped some pics.

The Moto sure is pretty, but it was also pretty uncomfortable on my neck. I normally like the bars a little higher, plus I pulled something in my neck/shoulder the other day which probably made it worse. Aside from that I was happy. This was the first time I'd really ever had the bike out. Nice gearing and it shifts pretty smoothly.

The Ostrich bag works nicely, although I have to clean up how it mounts a little bit. For now I threw it on the rack to get it home.

Picture taking stopped here as I was too busy trying not to pass out on the ride home
But now I have a nice bag so I can bring some power bars next time Thanks Fender1!