Old 10-12-21, 07:49 PM
bampilot06

Bikes: Madone, Emonda, 5500, Ritchey Breakaway

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10238 Post(s)
Liked 5,188 Times in 2,226 Posts
Originally Posted by Mojo31
White shoe brigade as well! Enjoy the ride!

Thanks! I finally got a proper bike fit. Starting with the shoes. My current shoes were two sizes too big, so I picked up these. The red ones were on sale the blue ones were not.

So what ever I thought I knew about how I am suppose to fit on a bike was pretty much wrong. The 58 madone was almost too small for me. Paid for the SLR stem and SLR bars but holding off on officially ordering them until I figure out what size I want to go with.

First glance I feel like I want a 90 stem. Currently the bike has a 100. The fitter thinks I coukd/ should go longer than 100. The SLR stem also comes in 7 degrees or 15 degrees. I kind of want the 15 but that might be too extreme. Also have to figure out how wide bars I want. Currently they are 44 and they feel way to wide.

First bike ride was really nice. Not sure if it’s the new shoes, new set up, or the bike but pedaling felt effortless. Once she got going she just glided forward. First impressions I am very happy with it.

Setting up the kickr now, got the wife’s cassette on it. It connected to my phone but now will not update??? That keeps failing. I unplugged it for now will try again tomorrow.

For you zwift riders, if my wife and I both want to use it is there a way to set up under one account? or do we have to have two separate memberships?