View Single Post
Old 08-09-22, 09:34 AM
m.c. 

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked 111 Times in 62 Posts
Originally Posted by retrodude
Really nice step through version, I don't find it very rough at all. It's in far better condition than how I found mine. It is definitely worth whatever TLC is needed to get it going if bearing need re-doing, etc.

While I am quite proud of my DYI "SUBURBAN" top tube decal it is not how it should be. Yours is the real deal

My skills with the vinyl cutter are not quite there yet to produce white letter outline only let alone two tone black with white outline but all the same, I am still pleased to have the model name on the frame finally. I feel the size and font work quite well and were a challenge to find and pump out of my computer software as is.

Again, I encourage you to get yours rolling again

Thanks, the shop got it operational and I am enjoying it. I probably won't do more to it right now. I've got other projects and a move coming up soon.
Your decals look nice. If you are looking for decals velocals has selection of schwinn decals.
Do you use a cricut machine?
I have a trek that is going to be stripped and repainted. Ive thought about trying a cricut machine for the decals. I want to do something different than what is being pre-made.