Old 11-17-21, 03:02 PM
cj3209

Bikes: Pinarello; Canyon; Lauf

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked 48 Times in 38 Posts
Originally Posted by texbazII
Congratulations, The Ultimate disc looks fantastic. I hope it meets all your expectations, Litespeed has a fairly good rep in the bike industry. I too was looking at the Ultimate Disc, hoping to continue my brand loyalty so to speak. I have an 2001 Litespeed Ultimate in excellent condition, with a mix of Ultegra and Dura Ace. Now that I'm much older, I find the Geometry very classic and pretty aggressive not to mention I've actually shrunk in height go figure.. So, instead of droppin the coin on a Litespeed which I definitely wanted, I placed an order for a Lynskey R300 went with Ultegra Di2, HED wheels, and some Ti pieces stem and seat tube. Expected delivery 12/27/21 fingers crossed it happens. Litespeed charges Tax for out of staters, and shipping, plus they were 1000.00 more for the same basic build, I may regret it but I've heard so much good about Lynskey.
Hope it your Litespeed comes out perfect, can't imagine anything else.

That's a 20-year old bike? It looks great and very 'modern.'

I spec'ed the Ultimate Gravel with Di2 GRX, Spinergy alloy wheels (it was lighter than the carbon model), top tube storage mount, and the T47 BB shell option. I looked at Lynskey but opted for Litespeed for a lighter frame and (IMHO) slightly better looks.

Please post pics and your thoughts when you get your Lynskey R300!
Likes For cj3209: