Old 06-25-22, 06:20 AM
Bogey Speedwell

Bikes: Cannondale Topstone, Trek Dual Sport, State Bicycle Klunker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked 132 Times in 69 Posts
Thought I’d share an update;

I’ve essentially spent the last 3 months over analyzing every difference, and test rode over half a dozen different Trek’s Giant’s and a couple other brands, I was still unsure, because I loved each one. Again I still couldn’t decide, mainly because I felt I couldn’t find two specific models to ride at the same time. Another frustrating part is the LBS with the best selection seems to be downtown Madison WI which is 1.5 hours away currently surrounded by road construction and extremely challenging to get to and get out of. My closest LBS doesn’t seem to care. Even as bike availability comes back he tells me to go elsewhere he isn’t expecting bikes until next year.

Ready to give up I found another LBS run by a Mennonite family, they of course have zero online presence. After walking in I found out he was a Cannondale dealer. Stocking mostly flat bar bikes, I asked about a Topstone 1 alloy, he called his supplier and said they were available. So after all the time over analyzing it I went home compared the geometry to what I liked and called him and ordered one without a test ride. LMAO maybe I should have done this in the first time.

Last edited by Bogey Speedwell; 06-25-22 at 06:25 AM.
Likes For Bogey Speedwell: