Old 03-03-22, 09:52 AM
burnthesheep
Newbie racer

Bikes: Propel, red is faster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1575 Post(s)
Liked 1,569 Times in 974 Posts
I despise the construction out by my workplace recently. Laying new water/sewer on BOTH the country roads leaving the facility only like 1mi outbound. The automated flagman thing doesn't work worth a damn either. I tried to drive past it one day just to see where it ended, and I almost got hit head on because the automated flagman thing screwed up.

So, my lunch TT spin area is gone. Dammmmmmmit. And I don't care to randomly park off the road beside some rando's field to go ride. Out this way, they don't seem to care to ever have parks for kids or public. So there's not the dozen or so parking options I have back towards town where I can park then ride out to the countryside.

Le sigh........at least supposedly they open the gym back to us soon from the Covid BS. There are Cycleops bikes in there. Then I can go over there for a quick lunch interval workout.

Given that introduces a different trainer versus my Kickr, I may go ahead and buy the dang Speedplay power meter and use that for TT bike, road, and take them off to the gym bike also. Then sell my L only stages off the road bike for like $100. Whooo hoo, down from $900 to $800 if I do that.