Old 06-11-20, 08:56 AM
seedsbelize 
smelling the roses

Bikes: 79 Trek 930, 80 Trek 414, 84 Schwinn Letour Luxe (coupled), 92 Schwinn Paramount PDG 5

Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7081 Post(s)
Liked 901 Times in 612 Posts
Originally Posted by seypat
There could be a few reasons for the sticky becoming non adhesive.

The IM thread has slipped to the 2nd page as of late. Maybe the powers that be thought it was time to take the sticky down.
Maybe the OG, the originator, the instigator of said sticky felt his voice was no longer being heard over the BF waves. Maybe he opened his eyes, looked around and didn't like what he saw. Maybe he felt the winds of change a blowing and decided to take down his content. We all fight the good fight for what we deem just and honorable causes. If the fight seems lost, what then?

Who knows why the sticky is gone. Let's try to keep the IM thread on the front page and see if it comes back.
If the fight seems lost, some of us throw our hands in the air and walk away. Still fewer of us leave the country. But I digress.
I came in here to say my '88 Expert will go on the block in the Fall/Winter. Here in Mexico. I'm selling off half the fleet, and it didn't make the cut. A '80 Trek 414 beat it out. In part due to paint. The 414 paint is exquisite, and a solid color. The Expert is two-tone, and red(I never liked a red bike). And the old Treks just fit me like no other bike I've ever experienced.