View Single Post
Old 09-09-22, 09:29 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4371 Post(s)
Liked 4,011 Times in 2,677 Posts
Riese and Müller SuperCharger2 Rohloff HS with Fox Factory 140mm Fork and Koga Denham Bars
Specialized Como 4.5 with 10 speed XT and Magura MT5 e-brakes

Foundry Chillkoot with 11 speed Ultegra DI2 and eeBrakes
Phil Wood Apple VeloXS with 6 speed Dura Ace 7400 and various PW bits
Co-Motion Cascadia with 9 speed XT/UltegraCX mix and TRP Spyres and a Paul Comp rear hub and SON dynamo front hub and B+M lights and a SInewave Charger

Specialized Langster with Sugino 75DD and EAI Gold Medal Cog and eeBrakes
Cinelli Mash Work with White Industries freewheel, front rando rack and TRP Revox brakes and SP Dyno hub and Supernova Lights

Salsa Timberjack TI with 11 Speed XT and a Rockshox SID XX fork and Thomson Dropper
Habenero TI with vintage XT and LX set up for 9 speed with Marzocchi Bomber fork and Nukeproof Ti hubs and Paul 3DV brakes/levers and seatpost

New Albion Privateer parts hybrid with vintage XT and XTR as 1x9 speed and Surly Moloko bars and Carbon fork.

Also some projects I am working on but really I need to pair down some bikes and upgrade others. I really want to build a titanium fixed gear road bike with a little extra tire clearance or possibly a Ti gravel bike with disc brakes and get rid of the Langster or Mash Work or both and then I would love to build a more gravel oriented touring bike with even more tire clearance and maybe thru-axles and a alt bar set up which could combine the Privateer and the Co-Motion. I still like the idea of N+1 but I have bikes I am just not using as much because they just aren't quite right or are cool but don't need multiples on that front.