View Single Post
Old 03-01-22, 04:51 PM
msu2001la

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1461 Post(s)
Liked 1,486 Times in 870 Posts
Originally Posted by downhillmaster
It’s so awesome that you are still ignoring my OP and are still so worked up about my posts 👍
Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to ignore you.

Nobody is wearing a basketball or football jersey and trying to claim they are doing so for aero or tech benefits
This makes no sense to me. Logos/Team apparel have nothing to do with aero or tech. Another poster already pointed this out, and I didn't want to pile on.

I'm sorry. Who knew you were completely unaware that many recreational cyclists state that they wear certain jerseys/kit partially because they fit better and don't flap in the breeze like t-shirts supposedly do
This also makes no sense to me. No one buys logo/team apparel because they think it's more aero than non-logo/team apparel. Cycling clothing is definitely more aero than a t-shirt, but I have no idea why you'd bring that up in the context of pro team logos. Another poster already pointed this out as well, and piling on doesn't seem helpful so I didn't respond.

Why is it not surprising that a forum chock full of 50+ year old recreational cyclists wearing and hand washing their matching spandex overalls would have a few peeps unhappy about being called out for posing?
Calling out cyclists on a cycling forum for wearing cycling clothing is a weird take, but I also don't really see anything here that's relevant to the topic of this thread, other than you calling people poseurs. I get that you don't care what other people wear, but also think if they wear any cycling clothing of any kind (regardless of logos) they're poseurs.

Apologies if I missed responding directly to any of your other posts.
Likes For msu2001la: