View Single Post
Old 12-03-17, 10:44 AM
bartek. 

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by bartek.
Now, it's time to cross fingers for another package.
ok, so after receiving the scatto from VelodromeShop, i emailed about the Mavic IO/Comete wheelsets and got information that the package should be delivered about 20th of November. That means actually 3 weeks of processing the order in total. In a week before 20th, I got email with tracking number and got the wheels on 20th as stated 2 weeks earlier.
I was out of town, and verified the package a week later and well, one of the cardboard was a bit too narrow and the wheel bag (and cardboard) got holes due to force done by axles. Nothing bad to wheels but still the bag was damaged and package was simple packed without any extra protection. I sent pictures to the shop, got immediate email with all the sorry stuff and 3 days later received a new Mavic wheel bag.

So, all I can say is perfect shopping experience with them. Every time I got replies on my emails within hours, every estimation of anything were correct and any issues were resolved immediately (even if their T&C stated I should notify about failures within 24hours, and I did it almost 7 days after receiving the package). In fact, I wish to have this level of customer service with other online retails. They done everything in top class and great time performance. The only minus was packing, but honestly...most retailers pack in the same way.

Bart

Last edited by bartek.; 12-03-17 at 10:49 AM.