Old 12-29-20, 03:26 AM
sloar 

Bikes: they change so much I'm tired of updating this

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
Liked 1,128 Times in 427 Posts
Serotta

Working a 24 hour shift is usually when great deals pop up on local ads and today was no exception. I noticed a new ad for a Serotta Colorado AL with a super low price. I immediately texted the seller to make sure the price was correct, it was. I got on the phone and finally found a co worker to cover me for a few hours. The seller said he would hold it for 2 hours, plenty of time. The seller was a really nice gentleman that told me he bought it brand new and didn’t like the road bike position. After a couple rides he hung it in the garage. The whole time I was there his phone was dinging from all the texts replying about the bike. I told him the bike was worth much more than his asking price and was willing to pay more but he refused. He said he was moving in a few days and was selling a lot of stuff in a hurry and didn’t want to mess with it. I still paid a little more saying it was for holding it for me. The bike looks untouched except for the dust. Full Tricolor, 600 seatpost, Cinelli bar and stem, and my size.