procrit
carbon is too light

Bikes: Yes.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked 250 Times in 160 Posts
Originally Posted by hubcyclist
I did two ramp tests on Tuesday. I stopped both at the equivalent of 260w estimated ftp. I’m just terrible at those and frankly I don’t have the will to do any type of longer tests either. There’s been just one time after a super focused vo2 block where I actually got a ramp result equivalent to where I thought I should be

I did super well in my last phase at 290 so I just bumped myself to 295. I managed to finish 5 sets of 3x2min at 115% today and it didn’t kill me so hopefully I’m good to keep going lol extra bonus that my indoor environment is about to get a lot better this weekend after the last of the summer heat/humidity breaks here
I made a strava loop a couple of days ago that is around 45-50’ going full gas, about a 10’ warmup to get to the start point from my house. 3 turns that require letting off, otherwise the rest you can go all out. It’s great for learning pacing and practicing staying aero, plus it’s a great workout. I have never really understood why anyone does a ramp test on a trainer, sounds boring to me lol.
Likes For procrit: