Thread: Too old to BMX
View Single Post
Old 03-24-20, 09:02 AM
3S1M

Bikes: Schwinn Del Mar, Schwinn Sanctuary, Schwinn Hurricane, Murray Actra, Eastern Shovelhead

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked 139 Times in 90 Posts
My brother from another mother? LOL. Are you partly Irish or English? That's my main heritage. Rea is my last name. Clark is Mother's maiden name. Both are old English names. Dad's side has a lot of Irish. McDowell is his Mom's Maiden name. So... Most of my heritage comes from the UK. BUT, strangely enough, my Grandpa on my Dad's side, obviously where the Rea comes from, his Mom was half Hawaiian. Go figure. LOL. So I have a bit of "Polynesian" in me. Throw in a bit of German from my Mom's side (boooooo) and there is a story of an African American somewhere back on on my Dad's side too. LOL. My Dad used to say we're Heinz 57. A bit of everything. But really from what I gather I'm mainly English/Irish.

I don't think Ottowa is where a lot of French are in Canada, eh? Meaning maybe you're not French?

Yeah, the 2.4's feel good. And after riding them I'm not sure I need any tread down the middle for what I do. Thanks for the tip. I'm sure I will change them eventually, hopefully I'll ride enough to wear them down. LOL.

Can we get a pic of your race bike**********??