Old 01-04-21, 12:59 PM
bruce19

Bikes: CAAD 12, MASI Gran Criterium S, Colnago World Cup CX & Guru steel

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1743 Post(s)
Liked 1,281 Times in 740 Posts
Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind
Since you are not a moderator, you did not see the complaints. I wish I could have screen shot how many cycling threads there were to medical threads. Frankly, I don't think its fair that people who want to know about 50+ cycling content should have to fish through the medical threads. It's not much to do one more click and have all the medical threads in one place. But again, if you honestly think that there is no cycling content, maybe 50+ should be eliminated as well?

Or maybe this place just doesnt satisfy your needs any more.

Again, there are plenty of medical forums out there....
I think you are mis-reading my statement. I was responding to your statement..."We got too many complaints of that sub forum being filled with nothing but aches and pains. People who come for cycling content could not find any." If that was true, that would mean there is zero cycling content on that sub-forum. That is clearly inaccurate. If it was true, why would you have the forum? But, just to be clear, I think cycling for 50 and over and health issues go hand in hand. I've been a member for over 14 yrs and this has never been an issue before. I will suggest again that the issue be put out for a discussion in the sub-forum. Let's see what the membership has to say. After all this is a member drivven site.
Likes For bruce19: