Old 05-09-21, 05:23 PM
maynard50

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Bianchi specilissima inspired eroica specd classic

I built this to participate in the 2019 Eroica California but was unable to attend
I started with a late 70's Columbus tubed Trofeo frame, powder coated a creamy white then clear coated over the new decals.
the seat tube is 22.25 and the top tube is 21.5
Built adhering to the technical specs to participate in the Eroica event, but keen to make it as efficient to ride as possible
I started with a beautiful reproduction "drillium" Campagnolo Record compact crank 172.5 spinning on a Stronglight square taper BB
Campagnolo Record drillium brake levers, Campagnolo Record brake calipers [I've installed Tekro brake shoes to improve braking, original shoes come with the bike]
Campagnolo Record bar end shifters control Campagnolo Nuevo Record front and rear derailleurs, the rear has had a extended cage installed to handle shifting the Sram 7 speed 11/34 drillium cassette.
The spectacular 18mm wheelset is Akai rims with Suzue hub lightweight, stiff, polished and riding on Vittoria Corsa G gumwall tires
Nitto Technomic high rise stem, a Stronglight headset and 40cm alloy handlebars
Leather wrapped pedal cages, a Zephal bottle cage and matching NOS Silca frame pump included
$1500 will ship at buyers expense

Last edited by maynard50; 05-10-21 at 05:10 AM.