Hudson308 
Mr. Anachronism

Bikes: fillet-brazed Chicago Schwinns, and some other stuff

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
Liked 256 Times in 165 Posts
Originally Posted by RiddleOfSteel
I think that it is certainly possible, but since this is ground-floor type stuff, I'd like a minimum quality and QC process. Angled photos with iffy lighting help no one, as we can all attest to with our various years of online use. I would say that good scans are a go, with photos having to be really good and properly cropped. I can be the QC and can run scans (and potentially photos) through Photoshop etc and upload them.

My preliminary plan for bringing attention to them would be to call them out in the first or second post of this thread ("In Post #217, the 1987 Medici catalog is posted.").

Otherwise, if you already have a Flickr or photo hosting account that does well with 'photo albums', then I'm happy to link to it there.

Also, for any potential catalog postings 1) Let's not have it be a 30 page catalog if possible 2) No repeats.

What catalog(s) do you have/have in mind?
Fair and reasonable qualifications. My apologies if my questions here are adding needless posts to the thread without directly contributing to content.

I recently acquired a sales brochure for early 60's Triumph models, however I don't actually have it in hand yet. I can certainly try to scan and upload images of those pages to a third party hosting site if you'd prefer. I could also email those images directly to you if you'd like to determine their suitability. I'd love to contribute their content to your admirable effort.