View Single Post
Old 09-22-22, 11:44 AM
Grouperdawg

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
I wasn't trying to be harsh at you, but I think when you started describing abnormal pain that doesn't go away with rest, you are really asking us to a) diagnose you and b) suggest cures or treatment. That's medical advice, whether or not it's based on our personal anecdotes.

This isn't necessarily an ortho problem at this point, btw, and it might make sense to discuss this with a GP. I will tell you that when I had my first leg blood clot, I had to insist on an ultrasound, the doctor said he ordered it just to humor me, and the ultrasound found a really large clot the doctor was sure wouldn't be there. To be clear, I'm not suggesting you have blood clots, just that sometimes you need to be a bit pushy in convincing a doctor something is not normal.
Roger that , on the flip side I’ll ask my doctor when I go in next week for my physical about possibility of clots which I never would have thought of if you hadn’t said anything so thats a good thing. I think it makes sense that it takes longer then I would have thought to build back up my threshold and doing too much too quick but it can’t hurt to ask him about the clots

Little different but one of the guys in our club he had blood clots a couple weeks ago and on the group chat and someone mentioned that’s common with cancer to ask his doctor about that and sure enough he has gall bladder and liver cancer.