View Single Post
Old 11-02-17, 02:08 AM
Altimis

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Baby Puke
Bartek, when Velodrome shop says, "already shipped" it doesn't necessarily mean that the item has really, truly, already shipped. Also, I think I heard the "we just switched to DHL" excuse back in 2008 when I bought something from them. It was the first and last thing I ever bought from them.
Exacty what you said!!

I ordered on 4/9/2017, next couple days they mailed me its was accepted and shipped. But without tracking information...

I don't rush them though, just be patient waiting for... 20 days, on 24/9/2017, that almost 3 weeks.

I mail to them and ask nicely for how they ship my parcel, any idea how to track my parcel bla bla.

They replied me with number they signed at Royal Mail so I go to Royal Mail website and entered number of my signed parcel they given me.

TA DA error, unavailable, can not check at currently bla bla. Now I got real nerve as if my parcel noe "loss".

I keep checking til 27-28th, it finally show up on tracking. It says parcel just arrive at their Royal Mail department on 27th (I ordered item since 4/9/2017)

I just both "wtf" and "phew, its finally show up, at last".

Now, its on oversea travelling to my destination.

I hope they sent me a "correct size" and "brand new" handlebar...

Any thought**********