Old 07-14-20, 02:47 PM
TMonk
Not actually Tmonk

Bikes: road, track, mtb

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2632 Post(s)
Liked 3,148 Times in 1,657 Posts
Taking it easy this week, short ab workout and jog last night, easy hour on Zwift this morning. Might hit up my TT bike on Fiesta tomorrow for a little time in position, then the Zwift TTT on Thursday night, which will likely be my only harder effort.

I am now entering my de-training phase, where I will remain for the next 3 months before I start to ramp up for 2021 sometime in October. Hopefully we get a full season! After our mini-honeyoon to Napa in June, my wife was kind enough to let me focus on training for one more block. I wasn't sure what for or why - just that I was in good shape and wanted to keep it going another month.

For the next three months I'll focus on prioritizing other plans first, then working my cycling around that. For much of the year things are the other way around for me. It's time to go to the beach, hike, backpack, camp and do other things for a while. The lady and I would love to go on an actual honeymoon as well but anything international is certainly out of the question. We originally wanted somewhere with beautiful mountains and red wine, Spain, France, Italy or New Zealand. Maybe we can scrounge up a domestic trip somehow, which also seems like a bit of a stretch with things going back into lockdown due to the pandemic. What a year!!!
Likes For TMonk: