Thread: Zwift survey
View Single Post
Old 01-10-22, 05:05 PM
jlmonte

Bikes: Colnago Brain, Master Bi-Titanio, Vitus 979, Specialized Roubaix, Salsa Marrakesh, and a couple of Treks

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked 40 Times in 27 Posts
My daughter is a “Data Analyst” in a media or marketing firm (I get confused) in Manhattan. Needless to say, I can’t believe she gets paid to do her “job”. As much as I can gather, it is becoming less R&D, manufacture, wholesale, and then retail. Sure there is money to refine products, manufacturing is pennies, less wholesale, loads of dollars in marketing and influencing, and then Amazon. I generalize but, I can’t go to Sears anymore to buy popcorn next to the escalator, nor was Sears ever proactive at getting my daughter to shop there. While Amazon & Google have cookies to learn more about me than I care to know. And now they provide bundled services, hey Alex play “Chariots of Fire” and “fan on” while riding Zwift. So, less about the device more about connecting for a recurring monthly service, aka Prime.

That is why I vote for a Wahoo, Alexa activated, kicker popcorn maker, Pain Cave model. Needless to say with a flavor of the month subscription.🍿 Thank for reading to the end.