View Single Post
Old 12-20-22, 10:04 AM
Harhir

Bikes: Fahrradmanufaktur Trekking Bike, 2 x Lightning Phantom, bikeE AT, Radwagon3

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Liked 138 Times in 72 Posts
Originally Posted by Mehedi286
I choose to buy an electric bike for a various of reasons. Firstly, I like the convenience and portability of an electric bike. They are much easier to store and transport than a regular bike, and they are more efficient than traditional bikes. Secondly, I appreciate the speed of an electric bike. With an electric motor, I can easily travel up hills and long distances with less effort. Additionally, electric bikes are more environmentally friendly than gasoline-powered vehicles and can help reduce emissions. Lastly, I like the fact that electric bikes don't require gas or oil, so they are cheaper to operate in the long run. All of these reasons make me choose to buy an electric bike.
If you are talking about foldable ebikes, yes they are more compact than non foldable regular bikes. But that is a comparison of oranges and apples. If you compare a foldable ebike with foldable non ebike such as the Brompton models, the ebike version is always heavier because of battery and motor. Same applies for non folding bikes. Most non folding ebikes are way heavier than their non electric counterparts. Especially with this stupid trend here in the US (in my eyes) that ebikes need be fat tire behemoths.
Likes For Harhir: