View Single Post
Old 07-01-22, 02:14 PM
DowneasTTer

Bikes: 2022 LiteSpeed CHEROHALA CITY, 2019 Canyon Roadlite 9.0 CF LTD, 2015 Giant FastRoad CoMax 1, 2001 Mongoose Pro Triomphe,

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked 84 Times in 50 Posts
I have purchased 12 (6 times 2, 1 for me and 1 for Mrs. Downeastter) bikes over the past 10 years. Always buy in pairs so may not the same. However 4 pairs were purchased at my local Giant shop in Dunnellon, FL. These were fairly high end hybrid models (Carbon frames and the like). The shop owner always lowered the purchase price by at least $350 each. That was incentive enough to do all my business with the shop. However in 2019 I saw that Canyon was importing a super hybrid, the RoadLite 9 LTD @ $2999.00. Purchased two of those they will not deal, however they did give me free shipping and a couple of water bottles..... This spring while looking around for the ideal allrounder for rv travels I purchased a couple of LiteSpeed Cherolhala City bikes. At the time of purchase the base model was $2999.00 (currently $3245.00). Added the upgraded wheel set and rear derailleur plus changed the gearing. LiteSpeed took $700 off the cost of the bikes plus only charged $95 shipping each and then upgraded the shipping to their Home.Delivery.Right program which delivered the bikes built through Kitzuma.