Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6193 Post(s)
Liked 4,809 Times in 3,317 Posts
Originally Posted by Carbonfiberboy
I use a B12 by Twinlab which is sublingual. I would think that would work for you.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00012TQO8

It is weird, shopping for B12. Most of the offerings are even more ridiculous overdoses than the above. Must be cheap to make
Probably sub-lingual would work. However it's more expensive. Injectable plus the required needles is much less expensive.

Though a dozen or so years ago there was a shortage of injectable B12 and I played around with sublingual. It seemed to take a lot of it to give me the same benefit. That time is when I also started using hydroxocobalamin instead of cyanocobalamin as I could get hydroxocobalamin in larger vials for less money. At one point during the shortage they were only making cyanocobalamin in 1 dose 1 ml vials and charging almost as much as what I pay for a 30 ml vial of hydroxocobalamin. Before then, I was buying 10 ml vials of cyanocobalamin for less than $6 on my own. Insurance doesn't pay anything.

Before I was determined to have pernicious anemia, I use to crave liver and onions for meals. Liver having a maga-dose of B12 in it. Presumably when you get a mega-dose of anything some is going to get into your system whether your body normally absorbs it or not. So I think that's why the craving for liver. My body knew it could get what it needed from it. As soon as I started taking B12 shots, I lost my craving for liver and onions.