Old 05-29-23, 05:03 PM
FBinNY 

Bikes: too many bikes from 1967 10s (5x2)Frejus to a Sumitomo Ti/Chorus aluminum 10s (10x2), plus one non-susp mtn bike I use as my commuter

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5779 Post(s)
Liked 2,576 Times in 1,427 Posts
Since you opened the door by calling me an a-hole I feel it's fair to respond in kind.

Keeping in tone with the idea of listing what you hate, here's

I HATE .....

1- people who ask for opinions but feel the need to argue when folks respond.
2- people who call others out for things that they don't like, but aren't their business anyway
3- people who deflect legitimate debate by making it personal and then playing the victim card.
4- people who lack experience or expertise, and try to assplain stuff to folks with more of both on the subject.
5- people who make up arbitrary "rules" about how people should behave
6- Hypocrites who say they hate people calling them out, yet feel free to do so themselves
7- people who bring politics or religion into arguments where they don't apply, especially when based on inferred stereotypes.

That's just a short list, but you should get the idea by now.
Just about the only nice thing I can say is that I'm happy that we'll likely never meet on the road.

BTW- this has nothing to do with my being from NY, I'd say the same if I were from Minnesota.

Also BTW - you never explained how your "right turn" method would work on one way streets.

An ounce of diagnosis is worth a pound of cure.

Just because I'm tired of arguing, doesn't mean you're right.

“One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions” - Adm Grace Murray Hopper - USN

WARNING, I'm from New York. Thin skinned people should maintain safe distance.
Likes For FBinNY: