View Single Post
Old 03-31-19, 04:53 PM
dwmckee

Bikes: Co-Motion Cappuccino Tandem,'88 Bob Jackson Touring, Co-Motion Cascadia Touring, Open U.P., Ritchie Titanium Breakaway, Frances Cycles SmallHaul cargo bike. Those are the permanent ones; others wander in and out of the stable occasionally as well.

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
Liked 339 Times in 229 Posts
Originally Posted by bigredgrad01
Yep, got those charcoal mud butlers, I got them since they are a great match for charcoal 2018 Escapade. The mud flap a piece of flexible leather patterned plastic sheet which used to be at the bottom of an old duffel bag, clamped by the stanction under the bolts.

It does an admirable job keeping things clean even in the worst conditions.
BTW, I recommend moving the front fender hanger to the front of the fork to reduce the overhang behind the front wheel, since you are liable to hit it riding off a curb or step. Let flexible mudflap take care of the coverage there.
Nice bike. I love the SLK Crank! Any reason you put the pump on top instead of under the top yube? That little protrusion at the back of the sterrer tube below the top tube is a pump peg that is intended to fit in the little dimple in the top of the punp handle to retain it.