Old 03-12-21, 02:24 PM
caloso

Bikes: Specialized Tarmac, Canyon Exceed, Specialized Transition, Ellsworth Roots, Ridley Excalibur

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2952 Post(s)
Liked 3,106 Times in 1,417 Posts
Originally Posted by Flatballer
Our 2020 Odyssey also has some entertainment center issues. The biggest one seems to be somehow related to Android Auto. Switching back to FM sometimes just, doesn't. Other audio sources work, but the FM source sometimes just kinda gives up until you restart the car. Also have three recalls that I still haven't had done (nothing major, some sort of digital dash issue, an issue with the sliding doors freezing or something, and the backup camera getting water in the lens) because when I set it up the first time they didn't have parts, so I got pissed after driving all the way there and planning my day around it and haven't gone back.
We're on our second Odyssey. It's a 2014 that we got as a certified used from the dealer. It had been used as a customer shuttle for a year, so it was pristine and just getting broken in. It's been super-reliable. Beginning to show its age a little and the kids are going to be out of the house within 2 years, so I guess I'll have to trade it in for a mid-life crisis car.
Likes For caloso: