View Single Post
Old 10-13-20, 11:18 PM
Russ Roth

Bikes: 2010 Carrera Volans, 2015 C-Dale Trail 2sl, 2017 Raleigh Rush Hour, 2017 Blue Proseccio, 1992 Giant Perigee, 80s Gitane Rallye Tandem

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
Liked 1,026 Times in 723 Posts
Homeschooling the kids has helped fill my days while BMX track, velodrome and parcore for the kids in the evening has kept those busy but the youngest finally learned to ride without the training wheels. Now that he doesn't need the trainers he wants to go to the BMX track and MTB. Decided we would start with Hempstead lake and thurs I'll bring him to Shoreham with the middle child to practice on the kiddie track they have there. He wants to rock a full face which we have from ordering the wrong size last year, was clearance and I'd have gotten 10 back after return shipping so its been waiting while I've been hoping.
So best ride of the season so far, only 2miles but knowing I won't be pulling him Last pic is first effort without the trainers. I've thought he could for a while but he was too scared to try till I told him if he could do a full lap of the church parking lot without help all by himself he could pick any lego set he wanted. 20 min later he finished a full lap and demanded to leave for his legos.

Likes For Russ Roth: