Old 09-25-21, 05:03 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by bowwow
Very interesting. The fellow that you worked with, was he by chance an overweight, semi impoverished, ill-mannered, malcontented, sort who frequents BF? Not long ago I ran into a person here fitting that description who had intimated that he had first-hand knowledge about working in such capacity as you have described.

I know it's a long shot but, the old saying about its a small world, inhabited by a small number of small people...

Just curious.
Originally Posted by bowwow
Your insults and goading are harassment. For the second time, stop it
You made two posts directly insulting another member. Spare me your cries of persecution.
Apologize to the person you called "small" and "an overweight, semi-impovershed, ill-mannered malcontented sort" and I'll stop calling you a troll. I get that you think that not naming the person in your second insult post is supposed to protect you from the mods, but you made it painfully obvious who it was aimed at. It was a personal attack, and a really obnoxious one to boot. You're insulting someone for having had a bad job and not being sufficiently wealthy to your standards?!?!?!

​​​​​I didn't insult you, btw, I just pointed out the obvious facts that you were trolling and that the insults were unclever and boring. Your false accusations against me are harassment, stop it.

Last edited by livedarklions; 09-25-21 at 05:14 AM.
Likes For livedarklions: