bampilot06

Bikes: Madone, Emonda, 5500, Ritchey Breakaway

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10238 Post(s)
Liked 5,189 Times in 2,226 Posts
Originally Posted by Heathpack
Who’s having what for dinner?

We’re having Chile rubbed top sirloin steak, on the grill. Yellow squash and onion kebabs, also grilled. And leftover pinto beans from yesterday’s enchiladas verde meal.

seedsbelize I make this Mexican pickled cabbage to go with enchiladas, and I’m wondering if it’s really something Mexicans make/eat? Shredded cabbage, carrot, a little onion in a dressing of mostly vinegar with a little oil, sugar, salt, oregano, Chile pequin and a bay leaf.

Just made a sour mix of pineapple, lemon, and lime juices and sugar. Because a pineapple margarita will hit the spot with that steak, I think.

WhyFi made homemade Orgeat on Friday and it seemed a shame to waste the ground almonds that I made the syrup from. So. Found the last of the peaches I froze last year after I went peach picking. To make a peach and almond galette. I’ll have to kind of wing it, since I don’t have a recipe.
Ate at my in laws tonight. We had traditional Neapolitan Ragu ziti followed by homemade meat balls, and chunks of beef that cook in the tomato sauce over night. All of the was followed by parmigiana. I’m stuffed.