Old 08-16-20, 04:05 PM
miyagibike

Bikes: 1970's Kalkhoff, 1980 Univega Gran Turismo, 90's Cannondale 3.0 (Campagnolo) Criterium, 1993 Specialized Epic Carbon, 2001 Merlin Extralight (Tom Kellogg), 2006 Bianchi D2 Crono TT, Trek 5200 OCLV (Campy Record Carbon gruppo, Zero G brakes, 14.7 lbs)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 21 Times in 10 Posts
Hi, Bad Lag. (Please read Post #1 for more info). Both frames are 24"/61 CM. A 1971 and a 1972, Chrome P15-9 's . I'm looking for and have already received some great advice regarding what work is most appropriate for me to do in order to get the bikes ready if they end up being sold. So far I have ordered new tubulars, bar tape and will most likely clean/polish everything in order to be able to post accurate photos. As a brand new poster on Bike Forums I am still trying to reach my minimum 10 initial posts (I already have 5 posts in 24 hours so I have to wait to post more) in order to be allowed to add images. I think I will try to really polish one up, repack bearings (as has been suggested) and get it rideable, if only for the pure joy of working on a Paramount, since both bikes are way too big for me! The other I may leave completely as-is (as has also been suggested) other than a quick cleaning so the photos will do them justice! I hope to be able to post photos soon. Thanks!