Recumbent Ninja

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wink
I am thinking that someone wishes he had never posted a video
Wink
Naaah. It's all in good fun for me. I can't help it some people get their panties in a wad. I think the extra friction from the pad needed to ride an upright just rubs some the wrong way!

Besides, Ive had enough personal kudos and am just trying to get some other bents out there and RACE. Blazinpedals has seen me racing at an event I flew up to Ohio for and can attest that I can generally hold my own. Not to mention all the "woahs" I've gotten when blowing past a paceline at 35mph on the flats.

At one charity ride, where I was just riding my yellowbike baron for time and not racing, I had a guy call his wife at the starting line while he was riding and say "ok, this yellow streak will be coming up the finish line fast. Stop him so I can actually SEE the bike that blew by me!"

I just want to see more bents out there competing and pushing the envelope a bit. I'm competitive, though, and many benters aren't. Still, anyone who's near Fort Worth is welcome to come ride with my bent group anytime. We don't exclude and often have uprights riding with us - we'll even slow down!