LoRoK
a.k.a. QUADZILLA

Bikes: Super Pista, Basso, Big Dummy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RoboIsGod
I seriously can not believe whats going on in this thread. I asked a simple question about non-leather toe straps, get completely bashed and challenged because of my belief system, and when I try to defend myself I'm again demonized and labeled as a self righteous idiot. Where is the respect here? it would be one thing if I out right said "anyone who isn't a vegan is a dumb moron and i think they are stupid." All I did was ask a question!

Why is everyone so adverse to anything that isn't the norm, anything that isn't accepted by all of society? I'm getting harassed because of a life style choice I make. Seriously how old is everyone here? People are ranting about how much they love meat, just to make me feel like crap. Have I done anything to badger or hurt you?
Number three reason for being an opinionated vegan asshat: Playing the victim and feeling sorry for one's self. You did not just ask a question. It may have started out that way, but you said yourself you enjoy debating. So, don't go feeling all sorry for yourself now. Seriously, you make a choice, it's your choice. If it was just that, people would respect you. But no, you go around expounding your own glory for making the choice, criticizing others and don't make any friends then you want to ****ing cry about how we're all *******s? Go eat a bowl of soy dick.