Quixote

Bikes: Bianchi Pista Concept 05, Level 2014

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked 78 Times in 60 Posts
Really? I'd stand in line for that!

Originally Posted by Lazyass
I don't really pay attention to calculators created by who knows who, I've been riding for awhile now. Probably longer than whoever made the calculator. If I had a problem with pinch flats I would obviously raise the pressure, but I don't have that problem.
Originally Posted by TejanoTrackie
According to my tire pressure calculator, based on your weight, you should be inflating your 23mm tires to 97 psi front and 108 psi rear. Your 75/85 psi values seem very low, and more appropriate for someone much lighter.
I only ride track bikes on the road but I have found it interesting and useful to go back and fort between this forum and the one for track racing (c&v too, but that's a different story).

In the track rack racing section I found this quote from Carlton - from 2016

"TT used to race track a lot at the Superdrome in Texas. Really smart guy." - he also says you are a big proponent of different front and rear pressures...

Anyway so yeah Tejano Trackie - I would love to know, if you would be generous enough to share - what is your opinion on what tire pressures I should run for the front and rear for street riding with 25mm tires - I'm 152 pounds and looking for speed & efficiency over comfort.

Last edited by Bianchi pc; 03-18-22 at 03:23 PM.