Old 06-22-21, 06:08 AM
dirtydozen

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Cheap navigation

Hello everybody,

I love to travel by bike, but navigation can be quite a pain sometimes, i would like to buy a device that would help me with navigation.
I'm looking for the least expensive options, and i'm not necessary looking for a GPS bike computer, could be a watch or maybe something else.
Believe it or not i've been doing google researches but couldn't really find an article or something listing the cheapest options.

Reasons why I need this :
- I can't use my phone because the screen is not visible enough for me, i've also tried to use google maps, put the volume at maximum in my rear pocket and listen to the instructions.
But it's not working out, how many times i've been stuck in small paths full of rocks, having to walk (i"m using a road bike).

- I usually write all the towns i need to go by on a piece of paper and stick it on my frame, and I would just follow the signs on the roads. That's cool but it's easy to make mistakes, and when you do quite big stages it's annoying when you know you have to cycle back a couple of km's because you realized you made a mistake.

Thanks!
Likes For dirtydozen: