View Single Post
Old 07-02-21, 01:15 PM
surak

Bikes: Specialized Roubaix, Canyon Inflite AL SLX, Ibis Ripley AF, Priority Continuum Onyx, Santana Vision, Kent Dual-Drive Tandem

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
Liked 726 Times in 436 Posts
Originally Posted by WhyFi
Do you know why I've left that unsaid? Because that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that online chatter isn't a good way to conclude anything one way or the other. The number of users and the methods of addressing user concerns can lead to disparate results. Market position may lead to adoption by users of differing experience and/or technical savvy. Not all comments are the same. Not all comments are from unique individuals. Etc, etc.
That's even dumber then, because what you really mean in that case is that being an Edge or Elemnt owner (what about both???) would cause a strong bias in how one uses the Internet. Just listen to yourself. "Elemnt users are from Mars, Edge owners are from Venus. Did you ever notice how an Elemnt owner drives like this, while an Edge owner drives like this? Elemnt users are all about Doge while Edge users are into Ethereum." Really great point, totally believable.